Best place for T's in the UK?

thwarts

Arachnopeon
I'll reckon I'll go along! Might even get a friend or 2 to go with my b.emilia!!!!

johnjallorina

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if you'll get lots of spid at the show shall we introduce and show them to each other and possibly if we could agree we could have a swap. hey if any of you wants a singapore blue i have 2 for sale. large sling 3-4 cm at £25 and £6 postage. they grow 25cm and when they reach around 15cm or so you'll see intense blue. pm me if you want both i would prefer to sell these for 1 person.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Where's the best place to get T's in the UK. In York there's only a limited supply.
Most supermarkets have lots of different Ts to chose from but I am quite suprised about York, what with the UK most likely being one of the worlds biggest importers of Ts I wonder why York dosen't seem to sell many? Are they more C people in that area?

johnjallorina

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
chris york is has turned more of a tourists place it is rare to find a petshop and they are very few who sells t's. personally i'd prefer to buy t's to forum members or dealers. but a good place to buy t's is on the shows of course.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I live down by southcoast exotics and although the range of spider's is good i'm not overally keen, they are quite expensive as well. You could try looking through the BTS Bulletin board - They have some good sales there, postage is also fairly cheap.

http://www.thebts.co.uk/framset.htm

cryosi

Arachnopeon
i live near southcoast exotics as well, they can be expensive, i mainly use online / breeders now, much cheaper and more varied stock. plus you can always find one you been searching for, thus not relying on your local shop to maybe find one.