Best Picture You Ever Taken.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is my three year old baby JCP Jynx

She is just adorable, though I miss her hatching colors... she was dark black and brown hehe.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Not quite on topic, but my daughter at Zion N.P. this past November, the expression she seems to have (hard to see) fits the setting

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was actually trying to get an underside shot of the mature male's palps, but I still like several things about this one.

A Brown bear from Brookfield Zoo on a hot day.

This one of the only photos I've never cropped, just resized. Taken in Germany, the first night I was there.

These are a few of the shots in my gallery, which is in my sig. I had a hard drive failure earlier this year, hopefully I will be able to recover a great deal of photos that didn't make to back up in time.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Padkison! That picture is breathtaking!!! I wanna go there!

tin man

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey schlyn, why does your tarantula have brown/ redish fangs, did it just molt?

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is the one I'm most proud of. Took me 6 tries too. Oh, that's a female Parson's.
john

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
6 tries?! That's impressive. That seems like a near impossible shot to get!!! :clap:
Thanks. The strike from a Parson's is, at first, quite fast, but there's a very brief pause after the tongue hits prey. That female was extremely used to human contact. She was easy to get a strike out of too. She could eat a whole box of superworms if I allowed her too. She would literally follow you around the room. Here's the beauty, up close:

The male was different. A lot more shy and reluctant to come near you. but I snapped one of him sniping a grasshopper. That pic didn't come out as good, but shows good tongue length.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
whoa..i am blown away by the great chameleon pics!!:worship: :worship:

Brad Ramsey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm blown away by the fact that you own Parson's!!!
I am chameleon green with envy!
Here's my big boy.

-Brad

Last edited:

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great photos everyone. I don't think this is the absolute best I've ever taken, but it is one of my favorites. I have one photo from this series hanging up framed and matted. She is much larger now and still my baby.

Morelia viridis - Aru Type

dactylus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks. The strike from a Parson's is, at first, quite fast, but there's a very brief pause after the tongue hits prey. That female was extremely used to human contact. She was easy to get a strike out of too. She could eat a whole box of superworms if I allowed her too. She would literally follow you around the room. Here's the beauty, up close:

The male was different. A lot more shy and reluctant to come near you. but I snapped one of him sniping a grasshopper. That pic didn't come out as good, but shows good tongue length.

Gorgeous creatures!!