Best old worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
That’s not the norm though.

It’s the very rare parent/s that is OK with OWs in the house with their young child.
I got my first old worlds when I was 17 and I smoked a little and found it the next day in my bathroom on my towel. If I wouldnt trust myself at 17/18 I wouldnt trust myself at 13/14

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
I got my first old worlds when I was 17 and I smoked a little and found it the next day in my bathroom on my towel. If I wouldnt trust myself at 17/18 I wouldnt trust myself at 13/14
sounds like an intresting night

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
sounds like an intresting night
Oh no I found out in the morning ran off the towel up onto my arm when I got out of the shower
Also had a C. lividus on my arm cause of a lid that got stuck (when I pried the lid off the T ran out of the enclosure at the same time)
Made for some "fun" memories

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Oh no I found out in the morning ran off the towel up onto my arm when I got out of the shower
Also had a C. lividus on my arm cause of a lid that got stuck (when I pried the lid off the T ran out of the enclosure at the same time)
Omg I would be terrified if I woke up with a C.lividus on my arm

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Asian species are notoriously like this. The further East you go the more crazy it gets it seems.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Omg I would be terrified if I woke up with a C.lividus on my arm
To be fair it didn't even threat posture it just sat on my arm until I mustered the balls to move

Asian species are notoriously like this. The further East you go the more crazy it gets it seems.
Yeah but I love me some Asian species now that I'm not quite as stupid there are no problems (for the most part)

Ic4ru577

Arachnoknight
I do find OW to be manageable, as long as you are responsible enough. It is a word easily said but hard in practice. I doubt many teens truly understand it. I didnt when I was in college. People are so upset when this forum is so anti handling or communal because they tend to ignore the responsibility that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.