best feeders

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ok i now have colonies of dubia, mealworm, and i am starting a latteralis colony, anyways....the dubia work great for my geckos, and my beardie likes them as a treat, and my centipede likes em....but they dont seem to good for the t's....in the terrestrial, they just burrow and never get found, and in the arboreal, they just stay away from the t's....and then the mealworms of course are not good at all for the centipedes, t's, or scorps...the latteralis seem good for the smaller t's and scorps....but there isnt anything that works for the larger t's as good as crickets....crickets just seem to be the absolute best all around feeder, but there is no way i will raise crickets again....they just eat eachother, die very fast, rot, attract maggots, escape and chirp, and escape some more..i dont have a problem with ordering like 500 crickets at a time, but they die so quick and shipping is killer, it aint worth it....any ideas or experiences.....thanks

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I usually tong-feed my Ts, so the roach thing isn't a problem. I don't think there's really any way to avoid a situation like this. Every feeder has its pros and cons, which is why people haven't completely given up a common feeder.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i know the pros and cons....never heard of tong feeding em...havent tried either....have tried with my pedes and scorps though....just wish that crickets were amazingnly easy to take care of like mealworms....that would be awesome...

I usually tong-feed my Ts, so the roach thing isn't a problem. I don't think there's really any way to avoid a situation like this. Every feeder has its pros and cons, which is why people haven't completely given up a common feeder.