Beginning my journey with Pandinus imperator

Nightshades555

Arachnopeon
There's no need to separate with members of Heterometrinae unless there are signs of aggression or cannibalism. Several species are well documented in nature to have multiple generations living in the same burrow.

No signs of cannibalism and she's been eating lots of crickets since they came off her back. Though occassionally i see her moving the scorplings around with her claws and once in a while swiping at them though it didnt necessarily look like aggression. They seem to be having a great time in her rock palace, very playful and climbing all over mommy and the walls of rock palace and playing with the other scorplings, they have a much larger area if they wanted it but they all seem to want to hang out together in there instead so I felt that i should probably just let them be.

here are some pictures of her with them IMG_4890.JPG IMG_4882.JPG IMG_4944 1.jpg IMG_4943 cricket wang.jpg

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Try not to use a uv light on them if you can help it... not really good for them

Nightshades555

Arachnopeon
Well, I figure I might as well give an update on everything since I have had this awesome journey with the Asian Forest Scorpions and an Emperor scorp.

My emperor is doing great, having a blast just kinda quiet doin its thing staring at dirt for weeks.

Likewise, my Asian Forest scorpion family is doing fantastic, and active and growing very well together. I have the asian forest scorpion family housed together, all the babies still seem to love mommy and they all hang out with her in her burrow and they are all getting along and seem to enjoy being together so i havent separated them, there are 12 babies in all plus mommy so 13 Asian Forest Scorpions in that bin. Babies were born in June, they have successfully molted several times since.

IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG

View attachment Scorplings.mp4

Got a mist maker and those things seem to do a lot of good keeping the place moist enough for both scorps.

Made a lengthy video on my YT channel about the Asian Forest Scorpion family experience and the process of taking care of all the babies and the mother along the way.

My Family of Scorpions: Inherent Love, Symbolic Importance, and their Gift of Inspiration

IMG_5139.JPG

Still can't believe how far i've come from having an intense fear of them to having a deep sense of appreciation and lack of fear and actually love them so much!