Beginner Asian species and Display Asian species

Butterbean83

Arachnosquire
I have just came across this post again and just wanted to say I went with Chilobrachys sp Kaeng Krachan, Chilobrachys sp Prachuap Khiri Khan and Selenocosmia crassipes. I have Haplocosmia himalayana and some Psalmopeus reduncus and Psalmopeus cambridgei as well as.l a C jonesii Scorpion and Heterometrus silenus Scorpion and to be honest I'm loving all the Selenocosmiinae type species. Lyrognathus giannisposatoi is one I'm interested in. Does anyone know how big they get max? I do want a couple more S crassipes as I plan on breeding those. Love that subfamily they're awesome eaters. My Psalmopeus are great but the Selenocosmiinae species are the best hunters with great appetites.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
I have just came across this post again and just wanted to say I went with Chilobrachys sp Kaeng Krachan, Chilobrachys sp Prachuap Khiri Khan and Selenocosmia crassipes. I have Haplocosmia himalayana and some Psalmopeus reduncus and Psalmopeus cambridgei as well as.l a C jonesii Scorpion and Heterometrus silenus Scorpion and to be honest I'm loving all the Selenocosmiinae type species. Lyrognathus giannisposatoi is one I'm interested in. Does anyone know how big they get max? I do want a couple more S crassipes as I plan on breeding those. Love that subfamily they're awesome eaters. My Psalmopeus are great but the Selenocosmiinae species are the best hunters with great appetites.
Congrats! Try and make a picture thread sometime. I’d like to see these amazing Inverts . Unless you already have one
This is all I could find

Butterbean83

Arachnosquire
Thanks. I was hoping they would be bigger. The only Old world that doesn't get too big that I'd want to keep after the ones I've got is the Java Fury. I know my H himalayana will probably only get to about 4" or so if it's a female, but the S crassipes and Chilobrachys species I have should all get 6-8" The 8" being a possible max for the S Crassipes if it's female and more 6-7" fro Chilobrachys species, I can't wait until they get bigger get some proper photos of them 😁😁

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Thanks. I was hoping they would be bigger. The only Old world that doesn't get too big that I'd want to keep after the ones I've got is the Java Fury. I know my H himalayana will probably only get to about 4" or so if it's a female, but the S crassipes and Chilobrachys species I have should all get 6-8" The 8" being a possible max for the S Crassipes if it's female and more 6-7" fro Chilobrachys species, I can't wait until they get bigger get some proper photos of them 😁😁
You never know Ive seem huge swings in sizes for some Ts. Not enough keepers post size of this species I didn’t know it was in the hobby, just Europe?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Display Asian species..... See that pile of leaves and dirt? That's the display. They're under there somewhere.

Tbone192

Arachnobaron
OW arboreals will be more "display-ey" than fossorials....except my P arboricola. That bugger never comes out. Any OW w/colour could be considered a display T, cause when you do see them it's magical but you will likely see them very rarely. Also does enclosure setup count towards display...lol