Been awhile since I was in this part of the forum!

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, it may get moved but I think I nailed it. I have a brother that is inviting me to move to sweden with him, and work on getting my Citizenship out there (I'm currently canada) but this kind of irrelivent to my question, Mine is a simple one to be honest. I like to breed/deal Tarantulas in my spare time, I was wondering if anyone knows the laws/market out there since google seems to fail me once again -.-

tarangela2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Keywords

what keywords are you using in your search??

perhaps try these:
Sweden exotic animal laws
tarantula breeding laws in Sweden
import export tarantulas Sweden

hope that helps ;)

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
There's clearly a market in sweden, even if obviously not the biggest. But you have all of northern and central europe to play with also. Laws don't prohibit any arthropods in sweden as far as I know (not even buthids - at least I've never found any rules eventhough I looked), besides what blockages you might get via CITES, but since you breed and not capture that shouldn't be a problem.

Welcome, I for one surely can use more breeders over here ;)

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thank you for the help. And I'll remember your name if and when I come over ;)

Aline

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, it may get moved but I think I nailed it. I have a brother that is inviting me to move to sweden with him, and work on getting my Citizenship out there (I'm currently canada) but this kind of irrelivent to my question, Mine is a simple one to be honest. I like to breed/deal Tarantulas in my spare time, I was wondering if anyone knows the laws/market out there since google seems to fail me once again -.-
Hi! I'm moving from Canada to Sweden and I was wondering if you know if it's possible to take my spiders with me? If not, are you currently doing business in Sweden? Thanks!