User Basin's Tarantulas

basin79

ArachnoGod
Patella and tibia of my recently moulted young juvenile Brachypelma emilia.

basin79

ArachnoGod
These are gorgeous pictures! What camera do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?
An absolutely ridiculous 1. Sony a7r iii. Although it was around this time last year I think when I got it. So before then I was using my Nikon D5500 which is a phenomenal camera for the money.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Phone pic through her enclosure but I got a pic of her.

Poecilotheria subfusca lowland

Alino99

Arachnopeon
Question! What camera do you use to take these photos? They're amazing. Not sure if you've said it already, as i don't have time to scroll through 45 pages, but I am genuinely curious!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Question! What camera do you use to take these photos? They're amazing. Not sure if you've said it already, as i don't have time to scroll through 45 pages, but I am genuinely curious!
Scroll up a tiny bit to post 885.

Baby T

Arachnoknight
@basin79 pics are amazing. Been looking to invest in a camera for stuff like this. Would you recommend said Nikon for a beginner? Next question, is it horribly expensive?!

basin79

ArachnoGod
@basin79 pics are amazing. Been looking to invest in a camera for stuff like this. Would you recommend said Nikon for a beginner? Next question, is it horribly expensive?!
Not sure on the price now but it's a fantastic camera. All camera's are suitable for beginners. It was my first camera and after I played around got some good pics. Manual settings and just take pics. Get used to what does what. I've still got mine and do plan on using it again now I'm a bit more familiar with things.

Baby T

Arachnoknight
Not sure on the price now but it's a fantastic camera. All camera's are suitable for beginners. It was my first camera and after I played around got some good pics. Manual settings and just take pics. Get used to what does what. I've still got mine and do plan on using it again now I'm a bit more familiar with things.
Cheers for that. Will investigate further. Could do with a new interest! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy after all

basin79

ArachnoGod
Cheers for that. Will investigate further. Could do with a new interest! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy after all
It's probably the best thing I've ever done. I'm really enjoying learning. And it makes you appreciate inverts or whatever else you're taking pics of even more. I mean this is Typhon, my dog's nose up close.

965D2A17-7889-4B41-A91A-A409C15D68F7.jpeg

Baby T

Arachnoknight
It's probably the best thing I've ever done. I'm really enjoying learning. And it makes you appreciate inverts or whatever else you're taking pics of even more. I mean this is Typhon, my dog's nose up close.

View attachment 345355
Whaaaaaaat?!!!! That's insane! Always been fascinated by wildlife photography. Getting that close a pic makes you feel like you're side by side with your T! :D

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
LOL,if you two get any closer,you better have breath mints!.Great pics,as always,buddy.