User Basin's Tarantulas

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's always funny when you give them something new, and they just sit there for a minute deciding whether it's food.
My Xenesthis lass had had waxworms before. I just think she came out of her comfort zone (hide) and thought "nope!!!".

My Monocentropus lambertoni lass can be a right funny bugger full stop with food.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My Xenesthis lass had had waxworms before. I just think she came out of her comfort zone (hide) and thought "nope!!!".

My Monocentropus lambertoni lass can be a right funny bugger full stop with food.
Meanwhile all genics are like, "I don't know what this is, and I don't care. It's all food to me."

basin79

ArachnoGod
Meanwhile all genics are like, "I don't know what this is, and I don't care. It's all food to me."
Aye. I've got tarantulas like that. "I'll launch myself at that and give it a bite just in case it's food".

Lycan

Arachnopeon
Cheers ears. Didn't know you where on here.
new account, I did have an account on here maybe 10 years back, but I was never active and cant remember any login details.
Im probs just gunna lurk mostly

basin79

ArachnoGod
new account, I did have an account on here maybe 10 years back, but I was never active and cant remember any login details.
Im probs just gunna lurk mostly
This place is phenomenal. I've learnt and continue to learn so much here.

MantisGirl13

Arachnosquire
You have some stunning tarantulas. Awesome pictures too! As a wannabe macro photographer, I love the little details in small animals, and I never get tired of the patterns, colors, and beauty of spiders and other arthropods. :)
- MantisGirl13

basin79

ArachnoGod
You have some stunning tarantulas. Awesome pictures too! As a wannabe macro photographer, I love the little details in small animals, and I never get tired of the patterns, colors, and beauty of spiders and other arthropods. :)
- MantisGirl13
Tah. And aye that's what I first noticed when I started using a camera instead of my phone. The little details you normally don't notice or appreciate. Still does blow me away when I start pinching in and you see the little hairs etc.

basin79

ArachnoGod
What camera do you use?
- MantisGirl13
I now use a really expensive Sony a7r iii. But before that (so anything before about February 2019) I was using a Nikon D5500. Absolutely cracking camera. Plus I was only using the built in flash with that.