User Basin's Tarantulas

basin79

ArachnoGod
My little Blondi lass has just blocked her entrance. Surprised it's taken her this long with the amount she's ate.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Well this lass has surprised me. She's been hiding away but kept her entrance clear-ish. Went up stairs to find that she'd webbed over the entrance so had a look. She'd shed. Hopefully my T.Blondi and P.Tigrinawesseli follow suit.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Tracked down 2 T's I've been after. Sooooooooooo bloody happy. Not typing what until they're here in my hands, figuratively speaking (typing).

basin79

ArachnoGod
Wow!! Your photos are absolutely stunning! I'm surprised more people haven't commented. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Your Megaphobema female is MEATY!! What a gorgeous girl! :D
Sorry, I've only just seen this. Cheers. I'm really hoping that I get to get some pics of my other girls but they're incredibly skittish.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Well another day another stunning T has arrived. A little female Idiothele Mira.

And next to a 1p for comparison.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Sounds phenomenal.
It really is. So striking for such small species. I got lucky with one of my old gals. she thought she was a terrestrial and I saw her all the time. the other ones are all trapdoor ahah. I hope yours stays on show too. A great addition man!

basin79

ArachnoGod
It really is. So striking for such small species. I got lucky with one of my old gals. she thought she was a terrestrial and I saw her all the time. the other ones are all trapdoor ahah. I hope yours stays on show too. A great addition man!
I bloody don't. I only got her to build a trapdoor.