User Basin's Tarantulas

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
look almost like a H sp bach ma, nice species to have. but hyper defensive. lol

great addition there!

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Took charge of this girl 2 months ago.

After 2 days she'd burrowed down into the sub and made herself comfy.

6 weeks later she opened up shop and she'd shed. Haven't seen her in the open since I got her. Tonight I thought I'd try.

A still of her from the video.

I'll catch her at some point. Maybe. I hope.
Awesome T ;) I don't mind not seeing them as long as they eat haha. Liked and subscribed the the way :happy:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Awesome T ;) I don't mind not seeing them as long as they eat haha. Liked and subscribed the the way :happy:
Ha ha ha. Of course being a T owner you've got to accept not seeing them. But bloody hell it's nice when you do. I hope she gains some confidence but I'm not holding my breath.

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Ha ha ha. Of course being a T owner you've got to accept not seeing them. But bloody hell it's nice when you do. I hope she gains some confidence but I'm not holding my breath.
Definitely! If anything, the fact that they hide so much makes the brief moments you do see them amazing. Like seeing a shooting star lmao

basin79

ArachnoGod
Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli. Phone pics through the glass. I'd love to be able to get some pics of her with my camera. She's showing quite a lot of purple now.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli.

Camera phone pics through glass.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Warning contains a HEAT MAT!!!! Viewer discretion advised.

Also a couple of expletives.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I may as well make this my T thread. Fed this lass again as her abdomen was tiny after her shed. She needs feeding up.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Someone needs to tell my Hati Hati that she's not a Bach Ma. She's been a busy girl and made her subterranean dwellings more ample.

Arboreal? Nope.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Well this is what my Cyriopagopus Hati Hati's enclosure looks like now. She's obviously seen a pic of a Cyriopagopus sp Bach Ma and assumed she is one.

She's dug out all that sub on the left and more that's she's tipped at the side and front. Her tunnel/chamber goes diagonal to the side.

basin79

ArachnoGod
At last!!! I own a Avicularia versicolor. She's unbelievably stunning. I'm awe struck. I grabbed a few pics of her and a video. She'll now be left well alone to fully settle in.