Basin's carnivorous plants

jc55

Arachnoknight
I still find it fascinating that there are plants that catch insects but was not aware of how many there are.Great pictures by the way and thanks for sharing.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I still find it fascinating that there are plants that catch insects but was not aware of how many there are.Great pictures by the way and thanks for sharing.
Oh there are quite a few different types and then a lot of different ones within those groups. And I'm exactly the same with regards to plants actually turning the tables and eating animals.

jc55

Arachnoknight
Oh there are quite a few different types and then a lot of different ones within those groups. And I'm exactly the same with regards to plants actually turning the tables and eating animals.
II will be honest.I have always liked growing different plants and i am going to look into acquiring some of these after i move in the next couple of weeks as i find them fascinating.

basin79

ArachnoGod
A growing trap. Love watching the teeth form and then grow out. Decided to edit this on black and white to really highlight the teeth.

Sadly I've had to take a screen shot of the actual pic because it just wouldn't load.

2A6F67AC-D1D8-4497-9C2E-6C2BA8A36C8D.jpeg