Barricaded Baby Chaco?

DeadLegs

Arachnopeon
So I believe it's been about three weeks now, my G. Pulchripes sling which is/was roughly .8" has barricaded itself in its cork bark hide. It has literally piled up substrate completely blocking up all three possible entrances to its hide and I've seen not one single sign of life ever since. Three weeks. Should I be concerned at this point??

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So I believe it's been about three weeks now, my G. Pulchripes sling which is/was roughly .8" has barricaded itself in its cork bark hide. It has literally piled up substrate completely blocking up all three possible entrances to its hide and I've seen not one single sign of life ever since. Three weeks. Should I be concerned at this point??
I wouldn't, being you. Just keep part of the substrate slightly moist, or, if possible, a little sized water dish.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Nah. Just keep spraying water in one part of the enclosure in case it's coming out to drink at night.

cold blood

Staff member
It's not. Like I said the sling is in the ballpark of .8" and the enclosure is approx 3x3", I wouldn't think that overly large.
3X3 isn't too bad...I'd still have it in a condiment cup though personally.