Badass babies all over the place

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Christ! I've just discovered why my S.subspinipes disappeared under the cork bark since that much. Uh, my guess was pre molt.

And at the same time I discovered also the sex. The Demon was gravid :kiss:

I've just noticed something trying to escape from the little holes I've drilled -- a juve/adult can't escape, of course... but a centipede baby? Hell :banghead:

at first my reaction was "dafaq! Moss turned alive due to some sort of magic, now?" then looking closer, a little bit closer, I discovered the truth. pedelings are already "smart".

Only Christ knows how much (if any) of them are escaped.

Now, my question is... in general how much little badass venom Demons they pop out???

lol army of centipedes

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Please no jokes like: "you didn't noticed that?" or else :-s

I bought an unsexed S.subspinipes, didn't asked for a gravid one, lol, nor I have that centipede "pundit" experience/ability (unlike for Theraphosidae) to "grab" those signs :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Wow, congratz friend, at least i think.. :angelic::kiss: Cool, not to cool though if any of those bad MF has escaped. I hope not, I`m praying for you :angelic:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So I will start to search for the Babies and separate them from Evil Mommy, or do I have to wait, for you??? Clueless, Christ :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Wow, congratz friend, at least i think.. :angelic::kiss: Cool, not to cool though if any of those bad MF has escaped. I hope not, I`m praying for you :angelic:
Christ my friend, I'm speechless... to think that they are living here, near me :eek: <-- Eek!

louise f

Arachnoangel
Christ my friend, I'm speechless... to think that they are living here, near me :eek: <-- Eek!
I hope they not escaped just yet, i understand your concern friend. i would have moved far away if it was me who were insecure of them being on the loose. :eek::anxious:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
"Devoured by a multitude of Vietnam centipedes while sleeping... " no Jesus Christ, no... not even in Z Indie movies :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
My plan for this night wasn't scavenge in search for 'badass babies'. Spot another, the demon is a good 2 cm!!! striking "head" colors, btw.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm not sure why I'm posting this now, but I've managed to grab (and put into separate) another one, while listening to this garbage v

Definitely I'm reaching a new level of insanity :-s

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Congrats on the baby devils. You're going to send few of them to me, va bene? :kiss:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I'm not sure why I'm posting this now, but I've managed to grab (and put into separate) another one, while listening to this garbage v

Definitely I'm reaching a new level of insanity :-s
And to all who so worship the Queen, she shall bestow upon them just rewards. :)
Good luck Chris, sell/trade them for more disciples.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
haha best of luck! maybe tape window screen over the vent holes till you can get all the pedelings out?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
They are crawling over Mom's body. Then they 'jump' out of that cork bark. Four so far. One dead (R.I.P). Other two still on Mom's belly.

How many they are??? Here is late, I need to sleep. Christ.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
They are already 'smart', curious the way centipedes are :banghead: like a sort of Tom Sawyer & Huck Finn, ready for climb, everything.

The Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus watch and judge. Always.
I need to repent and ask forgiveness :-(

I need to sleep, can't waste the night chasing 'Badass Babies' but I need to find something, either.

This below is, and will be, my "theme song" for the next days. Title of the Episode: "In a rapture of ecstasy and safety"

vvvvv

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
They are crawling over Mom's body. Then they 'jump' out of that cork bark. Four so far. One dead (R.I.P). Other two still on Mom's belly.

How many they are??? Here is late, I need to sleep. Christ.
i'm no expert, but from what i saw there's usually 20+ babies

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
haha best of luck! maybe tape window screen over the vent holes till you can get all the pedelings out?
Man, they are jumping out from every hole :-s

Imagine me catching those like a "wack a mole" game (without harming them, of course) :)

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Man, they are jumping out from every hole :-s

Imagine me catching those like a "wack a mole" game (without harming them, of course) :)
put enclosure in a bathtub so they cant climb over even if they escape

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Let's see: 1 dead :-(

4 in their new enclosure.

1 escaped behind books :)

at least 15 in my military "gavetta" as a temporary one.

on mommy's back a good 5 but who knows. How many...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Update: the bugger on the loose was captured. Hiding behind my Dylan Dog collection :-s

So 25 pedelings: 1 dead (no move, nothing) 24 captured. Do I have to expect other brats, or I can call it a night, Christ??? :)