bad pinktoe mean need answers

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
ok this is one of my pinktoes he/she has a bad attitude to anything that comes near i noticed red hairs as seen here in these 2 pic's,do i have somthing other then an original avic avic? thanks,jason

Attachments

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
also reason why i ask is my other avic avic is docile jus a bit skittish but has a darker green tint

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, that *looks* like a good ole A.avic.

and every T isn't the same. Like you've heard many times, alot of people have real mean rosea's. I've got one real nice one, and then the rest are all mean.

just because one species is noted as being 'docile', doesn't mean they all are. Hell, my sister got bit in the face by a poodle! a POODLE!!!

so don't worry and enjoy your more defensive T! Just wait untill you snag an Usumbara or a H.gigas :)

the red hairs are normal. thats the colouration...

different colourations corrsepond to different age T's usually (in this species ESPECIALLY, i mean)

enjoy
peace
dave

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
most avics are supposed to be pretty skittish and jumpy and fast, and meanwhile i've got a nice big mama avic that's REALLY REALLY slow.. so each T is different, just like human's i guess...

anyways
thats that!
peace
dave

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
thanks and yes i know about the good ole g.rosea's being hellions mine is out of the t's i have i only got one that is docile and that would be the other avic,jason

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
wow, that's really interesting but that's definitely an A. avic. that pinkish color is totally normal. i think it's just a gorgeous addition to that dark turquoise coloring. :)

hmmm...how long have you had her? maybe she's hungry or is unhappy about something in the tank.

then again, maybe she just isn't really friendly.

if you would like a really docile kind, try a PZB, i've heard nothing but good things about them and they are a lovely combination of pastel shades of green and pink with lovely stripes on the legs. E. campestratus. :D

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
hey..
yes i figured this much
it's not that i dont like the more defensive tarantulas
i do have some here is what i have 1.grosea 2.avic avic 1.h.lividum
1.h.aureopilosum and 1.h.longipedum,like i said before the only docile one i have is one of the avic avic