Bad Night - so long Hush

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Today started off great. My Green Bottle Blue molted and is now 1.25 inch. I was so pleased, and happy as this is the first molt she had with me.
Then this evening my B. emilia molts while I'm out, only I come home to the serious death roll. She was about 1.25 inch and just beautiful. Starting to get her colors and all.
I looked at the exuvia and its perfect. No snags or rough areas. Looks like a perfect molt. I'm just not sure why she curled up.
She still has a tiny bit of life left, but I've seen this before with my first A. geniculata. Once it curled, it didn't uncurl.
I tried to give her some water, but no response.
I am really bummed and I will really miss her. They are one of my favorite species.
:( Ralph:(

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am so sorry! I just had one molt and they are really pretty.I can understand being bummed.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
rknralf,
Strange but, that's when my emilia died...:?

Peace,
Gillian

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Its a miracle!

I checked on Hush this morning and she was still alive! She's uncurled mostly and has moved around some.
This is excellent as my daughter was especially upset that Hush didn't look like she was going to make it. She was in tears last night and said a special prayer that Hush would make it.
She was thrilled to see that Hush had made it!
I'm extremely happy as well!:)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats great news:D
Hope it pulls through.Theres nothing like the faith of a childs prayer.

Ernie