Bad news for me......

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Today, I went to my daily rounds to mist my T's tanks and give them new water. I found my Rosie in the death curl. But I dont know why. It's tank was warm( I dont have a gage in it....So I use a medical gage)... I gave it food on monday...Oh, well whats done is done.

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that.

It sounds like this is not your first passing spider. I get very nervous when I see these messages about a T dying for no apparent reason.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Re: Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by blackacidevil
It sounds like this is not your first passing spider. I get very nervous when I see these messages about a T dying for no apparent reason.
me too id be lost without my baby now :8o

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hampton I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
My condolances. (hugs)

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea it was a guy. I could see his little hooks, and he made a sperm web... I guess it was old age...I had him since I was about 13, and even then he wasnt a sling(Well kinda).

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
O bye the way! Nixy I like your banner with you daughters on it...

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
man,

sorry to hear about your loss hamton:eek:
I hate when a t dies on me, it REALLY sucks! Good Luck, and hope you get over it!:(

James

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by hampton
Yea it was a guy. I could see his little hooks, and he made a sperm web... I guess it was old age...I had him since I was about 13, and even then he wasnt a sling(Well kinda).
You had him since you were 13?:? Your profile says you were born in 1969, that would have made "Him" about 20 years old? Is that correct? Or am I miss reading something?

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol! Sorry, Thats what I tell people over the net..Im 15(I can let it slide) I know its confusing. Thats my moms birth date...... She thinks that EVERYONE is a perv and that they onll want one thing...

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
lol Well that makes sense then. You had me wondering for a minute if maybe you had the worlds oldest male rosie.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
im sorry hampton my male rosey is fully mature and i love him to death even though he has his fits sometimes.i know one of these mornings im going to wake up to my rosey dead and that just sucks:(

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
"For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there is always a new life. A new beginning."

:) sorry to hear about the poor t tho