Baby scorpion crawled to mothers stomach?

ScorpSarah

Arachnosquire
Hello,
My C. Sculpturatus just gave birth about a week ago. I've noticed the babies are more active and one even crawled onto the mothers stomach. I've already had some losses (pretty sure she ate a few) so I'm wondering if I'm getting close to needing to remove them? I work full time so it is a little hard to keep and eye on them. They are still on the mother for now though, but they are moving a lot more. This is my first time dealing with scorplings from birth so any advice is appreciated :D they also have white fuzz looking stuff on their tails... but I'm guessing that's poop. It did alarm me when I first noticed it though lol

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hello,
My C. Sculpturatus just gave birth about a week ago. I've noticed the babies are more active and one even crawled onto the mothers stomach. I've already had some losses (pretty sure she ate a few) so I'm wondering if I'm getting close to needing to remove them? I work full time so it is a little hard to keep and eye on them. They are still on the mother for now though, but they are moving a lot more. This is my first time dealing with scorplings from birth so any advice is appreciated :D they also have white fuzz looking stuff on their tails... but I'm guessing that's poop. It did alarm me when I first noticed it though lol
Unless there is a glaring problem, it is best to leave them alone until they detach from her back on their own.

ScorpSarah

Arachnosquire
One of the baby scorpions left the mom, not sure if it fell off but it's taking shelter in some peatmoss near the mom. Should I remove it and place it in a separate container?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
They will naturally start to crawl off. If you can safely house it separately then shouldn't be a problem. All the babies molt to 2i ?