Baby milli (AGB)

Kimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What tips can you give me for raising baby AGB millies, cose I found 3-4 today from my 2 pairs. The eggs aren't visible, right? How many can I expect?

Here are some pictures for size comparisson:

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
eggs are in a ball of poo ususally i believe but would be visible if you found them. id leave them in wiht the adults as i believe they eat the poo from the adults to get the intestinal flora at least i am hoping this is what i should do cause mine have been mating like its spring break

Kimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What should I feed them? Only vegies and fruits as always or I need to add something more?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What should I feed them? Only vegies and fruits as always or I need to add something more?
i have heard the babies need more fruit than adults. i feed mine rotten hard wood and hard wood leaves too. the substrate is rotten hardwood and peat moss . i feed romaine lettuce , tomoato and fruits to them and somc cucumber too on and off
they seem to eat anything lol

Kimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, those mine are not eating much lately, but they are mating and I found only 4 babies, 2 of them are about 1cm and other 2 are about 2 cm so significally bigger and have all legs developed...I also have some rotten wood and they used to eat that before, what do you think can be the reason for so few babies? Can they emerge from eggs at different time, so many are not out now or what? Thanks!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, those mine are not eating much lately, but they are mating and I found only 4 babies, 2 of them are about 1cm and other 2 are about 2 cm so significally bigger and have all legs developed...I also have some rotten wood and they used to eat that before, what do you think can be the reason for so few babies? Can they emerge from eggs at different time, so many are not out now or what? Thanks!
no idea, im sure we are not getting the evvironment right some how