B smithii and emilia plus cages for 100

k2power

Arachnoknight
I have finally gotten the smithi and emilia I had been wanting for ages. Had seen the smithi as a kid in pet stores and never was allowed to get one and by the time college rolled around they weren't in the mainstream stores so did pink toes and rose hairs. I got a 3" version of each for 100 and it included a cage for each including an Exo terra cage from CL. Decent deal I though since they were less than 10 miles away also. The smithi eats like a pig but not the emilia yet. They still had a rose hair and pinktoe with cages for 30 total. Almost sprang on the pinktoe but decided against it.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love craigslist. I've got some pretty awesome deals on there. Great find.

Edit: You did get them from craigslist right? I assumed that's what CL was.

Last edited:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good deal!

What store is this, what town? I'm always curious about decent pet stores in NC that sell Ts. I like to let my money speak when we fuss about pet stores not doing right by Ts.

k2power

Arachnoknight
Yes CL is Craigslist. Three of the 6 spiders I have are from there. They have a better selection than the pet stores if you are patient. The other a month ago is a L. parahybana. B. smithi is a pig while the other 2 are not eating much. WIll have to wait and see how they fare the next few months. the emilia is kinda thin but active (it climbed up the side, across the ceiling and back down today). Hopefully it just needs to settle in although its cage haas changed very little. CL could be a dangerous place for me. It prompts you to act fast onsomething you may not have considered before. The wife said one has to go (she never saw the emilia slyly come in after the smithi:) That may be a delayed process.