B. Smithi dying

Deranged Ladybug

Arachnopeon
Hello! I was watering my Ts this morning and found that my baby Brachypelma Smithi in a death curl. She just molted 2-3 days ago, so it could be that something went wrong with her molt; however, I have her old skin and it appears to be all there. Anyways, I don't think she's dead all the way because her legs twitched when I moved her, and her body is still very soft. I've placed her on her back on a wet paper towel with a drop off water on her mouth - I'm waiting to see if she drinks it. Is there anything else I can do for her? Thanks!

Attachments

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Unfortunately your doing all you can, all that is left to do is hope.

Deranged Ladybug

Arachnopeon
Update! I thought for sure she was gone as there were no changes last night, but this morning I found that she had flipped herself over! I'm so excited! What do I do next guys? I wasn't expecting to make it this far!

Attachments

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
Give it water and airflow. No stuffy and damp 'ICUs'. Fingers crossed for the little cutie!

gabrieldezzi

Arachnosquire
Update! I thought for sure she was gone as there were no changes last night, but this morning I found that she had flipped herself over! I'm so excited! What do I do next guys? I wasn't expecting to make it this far!
Congrats!! Now only 45 years for her to molt again!

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Put little one in a viv with moist sub (not wet) a water dish and something to hide under n monitor them make sure the water dish is low so little one has easy access. So glad little one is still with you ❤ once again now after the list above we hope n monitor I have everything crossed for you both 🤞🤞🤞

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Could have been dehydrated going into the last molt. Try and make sure they get full opportunity to drink and from there it's just a waiting game.