B. Boehmei

ZombieGal

Arachnopeon
Hey! I have a boehmei spiderling that i am in the process of raising, and he/she seems to be doing fine at the moment. (I feed him tiny prey every other day/every 2 days, and drip water into his enclosure every other day before he eats, to keep the substrate moist, ect.) I just moved him into a larger pill bottle, since the old one was barely bigger then his leg span.
I'm thinking that i should add a hideout to make him/her feel more comfertable, but i am not sure what i could use to fit in something that small....
He's about an 1" right now.

Here's a picture of where he is now.

:) I named em Mr. Peter Stumpps!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If anything,I would add more substrate. if it wants a hide,it will make one(burrow) of its own more than likely.

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As said, it should burrow at that size, but if you want to add something you could try a small leaf from a fake terrerium plant. Don't think you'll need to once it starts excavating though.

ZombieGal

Arachnopeon
Okay cool, just making sure i wasn't leaving the little buddy with no hideout options!
Thanks!

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm... Think you could post a slightly larger picture? ;)

Just a personal perspective - a little cropping would be nice.

ZombieGal

Arachnopeon
Hmmm... Think you could post a slightly larger picture? ;)

Just a personal perspective - a little cropping would be nice.

It was taken with a cell phone, so i didn't expect it to be so big. By the time i had posted it, i didn't want to go back and fix it.

I'm glad you felt the need to post that and still not help out with my question whatsoever. Thanks for all your help.;)

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm glad you felt the need to post that and still not help out with my question whatsoever. Thanks for all your help.;)
Sometimes it's better to help out the larger community rather than someone who gets snotty when they don't get the attention?

ZombieGal

Arachnopeon
Sometimes it's better to help out the larger community rather than someone who gets snotty when they don't get the attention?
Not understanding how "they don't get the attention" makes sense whatsoever. I'm just saying, i didn't know it was going to be that large of a photo until AFTER it was posted. I didn't feel like going back and fixing it, is all. No need to be rude.