B. Albo, the "burrowing bulldozer"...

doodledog

Arachnopeon
Hi guys/gals! Sorry I haven't posted pics yet, but my little B. Albo girl that I got on April 13th is always hiding! The most I usually see is spider booty...! She's always digging new burrows at night and is half in, half out, but ALWAYS butt first....on the first day I got her into the enclosure, she explored ever single inch of it, then went to work....digging and digging and digging....but ALWAYS out of sight. I decided to feed her on the second day. I chose a waxworm, which I usually have around, considering I also keep 4 lizards. At the time, I needed to place it behind her, since she was showing off her booty again, I turned away for about 10 minutes and her and the waxworm were no where in sight. I looked in her burrow, and there she was munching away. For now she refuses to use her hide, instead she prefers her burrow under her plastic aquarium plant. I have, however, thought of a name....Ms. Understood. I think it fits perfectly, considering the hobby/passion I choose to be in. I will post some pics as soon as I get my chance, so don't worry!!

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
She sounds darling! Funny how they all react she digs and just shows her booty and then there's my A. Chalcodes who filled in her hide and buried her water dish. Seems to me that each T has their own personality, its always interesting to see what you'll get next. Guess this is why most people have so many Ts there just great to look at and makes me excited to see what they'll do next.