Awesome T find off of craigslist

LV-426

Arachnobaron
For $30 bucks thats good, i have seen them go for $45-$65 and dont forget shipping. Its happened to me before with a "brazilian black and white" sling turning out to be a B albo, i was ticked of at first but the little bugger grew on me. the funny thing is the same place i got it from had an A geniculata but the guy said it was a redknee. I got it so so in the end karma worked in my favor

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not too bad a deal. They're like the T. blondi of Africa, as they grow to around 9" (*Maybe* 10") and females get incredibly bulky back legs.

The only downside is that they grow slower than a G. rosea. :-D

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the seller finally got in contact with me and said that the person a year ago told him it was a blondi and he would come up with the money to repay me if i wanted to return it. I decided to keep it since i dont have any in my ever growing collection. Now i just need to find 4 more to go with it. i do hate reading that they grown slowly.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the seller finally got in contact with me and said that the person a year ago told him it was a blondi and he would come up with the money to repay me if i wanted to return it. I decided to keep it since i dont have any in my ever growing collection. Now i just need to find 4 more to go with it. i do hate reading that they grown slowly.
Why do you need 4 more?

billy28

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just looked up P. mictus. It was kinda close. So i measured it. It is 2 inches. If it is actually a mictus and not a blondi i will be highly "ticked"! It does resemble the juvi blondi also....
Worse case scenario, I paid what people who have them on AB charge for that particular species.
You still got a pretty sweet deal. And no shipping.

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@ Chris_i always try to have 5 of each t that i purchase. There a few that i don't have 5 of. Usually when i post a wtb its because im trying to get to that 5 point. Unfortunately some ts are expensive so i have to wait til some has a getting out of the hobby sale.( gotta catch them all!)