Awesome news!

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I remember reading the thread on G. Pulchra not too long ago, and about how everyone wants one and nobody has any. Well, I somehow stumbled across a company that has 1" slings for sale for $38.00.....I am already on the way to getting one myself. So, if anyone is interested, you can get em at Southern Spider Works......

Just thought I would share the wealth.....:}

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how slow are G Pulchra. I know the species in general is a slow grower but how long would it take for a 1" G Pulchra to reach about 3-4"?

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is actual a recent update on the southern site. It wasn't there last week when I checked it, neither was the Avic. amazonica.

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how slow are G Pulchra. I know the species in general is a slow grower but how long would it take for a 1" G Pulchra to reach about 3-4"?
3-5 years most likely. :) I had a 1.5" G.pulchra go two years between molts.. he molted last month and looks to have gained between 0.5-0.75" in size. I bought two 0.5" slings last August. One has more than doubled in size in under 6 months....looks to be maybe 1.25" now... while the other is just under 1".