Avicularia laeta *PIC*

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
1,373
My cute little baby peurto rican pinktoe, you can see the pink tips! very FAST! made two little hammocks, also aquired from Bryan Cronoss, it is around 1"+ very cute! they are also rare!





Enjoy!


James
 
Last edited:

Nemesis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Joined
Oct 2, 2002
Messages
92
You go, DUDE!

James,

You are destined to take over the T world if you keep goin' like you're goin'. Man, you are gettin' yourself some serious buggage! I think we have ourselves the next Breene, Schultz, Hendrixson, Marshall...etc. etc. etc. Will you still acknowledge us when you are famous?=D

Kelly O
 

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
1,373
Re: You go, DUDE!

Originally posted by Nemesis
James,

You are destined to take over the T world if you keep goin' like you're goin'. Man, you are gettin' yourself some serious buggage! I think we have ourselves the next Breene, Schultz, Hendrixson, Marshall...etc. etc. etc. Will you still acknowledge us when you are famous?=D

Kelly O
hey, i ONLY have 18 tarantulas. Joy has like 500 plus ect. Holley has 500 plus ect.! if i do get famous i will definatley acknowledge you guys!


James
 

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,885
LOL! Only 18 huh? I like the emphasis on the only part James. ;)
Pretty soon it's going to be "I only have 300 T's". =D

Atrax

P.S. Be sure to dedicate your first T book to your people here! Please make sure my name goes down like this: *Gary (Atrax)*
:)

See ya.

Atrax
 

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
1,373
Originally posted by Atrax
LOL! Only 18 huh? I like the emphasis on the only part James. ;)
Pretty soon it's going to be "I only have 300 T's". =D

Atrax

P.S. Be sure to dedicate your first T book to your people here! Please make sure my name goes down like this: *Gary (Atrax)*
:)

See ya.

Atrax
No Problem=D ;P


James
 

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
220
hey

Man James, Keep it up! (Just make sure when you Breed King Baboons to let me know)I'm your age and i've been in the hobby for a little longer and you've pretty much multiplied my collection by 6! You must REALLY be in it for the joys of T-keeping.
 

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
220
hey

P.S How do you afford so much so fast? Also you may want to get this sign so your 7 Brothers and sisters don't enter your room.
 

Attachments

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
947
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
My cute little baby peurto rican pinktoe, you can see the pink tips! very FAST! made two little hammocks, also aquired from Bryan Cronoss, it is around 1"+ very cute! they are also rare!
Enjoy!


James
She/he's a little beauty alright. Maybe you can give me a few tips.
 
Top