Avicularia avicularia sick

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thats why he needs to use the pinch method to grab it, which I have done successfully with many Ts including several of times with Avicularia avicularia, but yea be careful, read its signs and know when to stop trying.

But Ryan I don't think he has any choice if he wants this T to live, it hasn't eaten for 2 months and it's abdomen is very small, so she might as well give it a shot at hand feeding it even if there might be a parasite.
that is not a very small abdomen for a healthy arboreal T. its pretty small for an obese hobby T tho lol

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that is not a very small abdomen for a healthy arboreal T. its pretty small for an obese hobby T tho lol
Haha, oops, I think I have obese Ts.:rolleyes: No jk, my Ts are healthy and not obese, but that T seems just a little too thin to me for refusing food.

william

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
up date

she was hand fed yesterday.she was at the bottom of the cage today in a death curl.not dead still moving.i have bin hand feeding blended roaches.i don't think she will last through the night.:(

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
she was hand fed yesterday.she was at the bottom of the cage today in a death curl.not dead still moving.i have bin hand feeding blended roaches.i don't think she will last through the night.:(
Put her in an ICU if you haven't already. :(

kupo969

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have an Avic my self, sorry to hear that pal. GL with future T's.