Aviculara aviculara and versicolor aviculara

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I just got a fairly young aviculara aviculara, and heard in some cases this species can be housed in the same enclosure. I was wondering if I could put say a versicolor aviculara, or any type of aviculara for that matter? Will they be fine? Should I even try? Are some variations of the pink toe more compliant than others? Thank you
Others have already answered your question, but I hope some of the answers don't scare you into not asking more questions. We are all naive about the Tarantula hobby until we learn. I have learned a lot in my six months in this hobby. While some have made a little humor with your honest question it is not meant with bad will. There are people who have been in the hobby for a while that do this type of thing that we truly worry about. Welcome to the forum and ask away with any questions you might have.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
As others have said, stick to one tarantula per enclosure.

If you're set on the Avicularia genus I suggest the Avicularia avicularia aka Pink Toe. Keep in mind though, that they are arboreal can be flighty and they love to jump.

See video below...

Last edited: