User Austin S - Picture Thread

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Oh how I remember the days of doing that!! Now I just get within wifi range, click a button on my camera, and it uploads the pictures to my phone in a few seconds (depending on the amt. of pics). But still, downloading them into imgur.com and copying every link, typing, etc., still gets me lol.
Lucky!! No wifi for me xc only mobile internet xc

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
You guys are funny :D
I was just saying ;) most have no teeth and opening a mouth of all gums to threaten? May as well be saying youl stab me with a styrofoam cup "ill shank you *makes stabbing motion with foam cup*"

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was just saying ;) most have no teeth and opening a mouth of all gums to threaten? May as well be saying youl stab me with a styrofoam cup "ill shank you *makes stabbing motion with foam cup*"
One inet word: LOL :D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Nice shots. Especially the GBB one halfway out of its hide. They rarely seem to accept any form of offered hides and mostly create their own webcastle - perhaps using the hide to achor webbing onto, but that's it. So that shot is really neat to see! Those I've raised I only had one individual, a male, that took to the hide. All the others...didn't want anything to do with it.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice shots. Especially the GBB one halfway out of its hide. They rarely seem to accept any form of offered hides and mostly create their own webcastle - perhaps using the hide to achor webbing onto, but that's it. So that shot is really neat to see! Those I've raised I only had one individual, a male, that took to the hide. All the others...didn't want anything to do with it.
Thanks man. I was even more surprised with this one and my other GBB females. Each were bred, each were given the exact hide, and each laid a sac inside of these hides lol. Seemed like they loved them, and still do for some reason.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks lal! Fingers crossed!

Some new additions
0.1 A. amazonica

0.1 E. murinus

And some awesome Aphonopelma's!
Aphonopelma sp "El Paso"

0.1 Supposed Aphonopelma sp "Flagstaff" (Thinking it is something else though)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Looks like one or two more molts for your amazonica to gain fully adult coloration :)

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
. If I had a female I wouldn't mind :p
I'm still bummed that Kyla decided to molt instead of dropping a sac...oh well. These MM are pretty defensive, my last one was notoriously in a bad mood and never failed to give me attitude. Watering...feeding...sheesh! But they're awesome looking - for a male T!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
New additions, fromy best of brothers Mr Bloom!

0.1 Scol. heros

0.1 A. behlei ;D

0.1 P. ultramarinus ;p

1.0 P. ultramarinus

0.0.25 Avicularia purpurea :D

Last edited: