Attempt to catch feeder cat...FOILED!

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A local strange cat tried to raid the rats in my freezer. I tried catching it to feed my snakes, but he escaped just in time. Oh well, no dinner for the snakes tonight. :)

"Hmm, what's in here? I think I'll take a look-see...oooh, rats!"

Closing the door...almost got him...

"Hey, I saw that!"

Bry

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
I certainly hope your kidding. :( You cant feed someone elses cat to a snake! :(

Waaaiiiit a minute, isnt that YOUR cat ? ;P:?

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree with SS 100%. You can't feed a cat to a snake. That would be a terrible thing. Can you just imagine the kind of hairball the poor snake would cough up?

Botar

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
I agree with SS 100%. You can't feed a cat to a snake. That would be a terrible thing. Can you just imagine the kind of hairball the poor snake would cough up?

Botar
Ahem. I was thinking more for the cat than the snake. If your really worried about a snake getting a hairball, youd have to feed it one of those hairless cats. Theyre ugly anyway.

Not that I would promote feeding a snake a cat ! :(

I did see a story on TV about this guy whos python escaped and it ate this old ladies little dog. :D <Im not a fan of small, yappy dogs>

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
LOL...Yes, that is Odie, and no I wouldn't feed him to a snake. The poor thing would choke on the all the hair he's been shedding recently.

Actually, I was in the freezer trying to figure out how many rats to give the snakes that night. Odie got a little nosy and hopped up from the counter.

Bry

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
If you provide the right temperatures, a snake should be able to pass a cat quite well without risk of impaction.

Cheers,
Dave