Asian Birdeating Tarantula?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you know something i would hate to be the one to say this but wouldnt it be messed up if its a mm rose hair and its only got like a week left man that would suck;P
Lucky me.. I can ID a MM G. rosea from a C. huahini.. :cool:

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Lucky me.. I can ID a MM G. rosea from a C. huahini.. :cool:
no i wasent insulting your knowledge i was just saying it would be funnny well not really but for you to drive 2 hours just for a mm g.rosea no offense meant

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no i wasent insulting your knowledge i was just saying it would be funnny well not really but for you to drive 5 hours just for a mm g.rosea no offense meant
No offence taken.. But I wont be driving no where until I get an email from the person.. I dont even know where they live.. It just said on the location of the craigslist ad "Dallas area".. So that area is about a 2 hour drive for me..

If he dont contact me & send me a picture or some kind of ID of the critter.. Im keeping my self right here at home.. If I can get an ID & if its worth the drive.. I will go get it & have a quick look see around the container store while im in that area.. :D

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
No offence taken.. But I wont be driving no where until I get an email from the person.. I dont even know where they live.. It just said on the location of the craigslist ad "Dallas area".. So that area is about a 2 hour drive for me..

If he dont contact me & send me a picture or some kind of ID of the critter.. Im keeping my self right here at home.. If I can get an ID & if its worth the drive.. I will go get it & have a quick look see around the container store while im in that area.. :D
yea lol cheap tarantula enclosure store XD i went on the website

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. After so long... The guy finally emailed me back.. He said it is an H. minax... So.. I think I will pass on that for $40...

Just thought I would update y'all...