Arachnoservant
Old Timer
This is Sher Khan...

Last edited:

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey

Thoes are nice ppics thanks for sharing. I love C.fasciatum! well have anice day
geo

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
very beautiful, ah, those amazing colors!!! wow, this is definitely one of my favorites. :) thanks so much for the great photos.

Iktomi

Arachnoservant
Old Timer
I think it's just under 3" and I haven't sexed it yet.

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
WOW! She's (wishful thinking :)) beautiful!
Me like! Me like! Where can buy? :D

Jim B.

Iktomi

Arachnoservant
Old Timer
There's one left at Scales & Tails South...on Broadway in Littleton. Want me to pick it up for you? $45.99 but I can get you a discount....

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's a pretty good price for Scales and Tails. I live by the north store. Check your PM's.

Jim B.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Puuurty! Mine is less than 1", but already has that nice butt thing going on! The color on the carapace amazes me too! I hope my little one grows up to be docile!

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Beautiful. See, very handleable.

Bill
Mine is very handleable too.
She darts a bit, but nothing unmanageable :)

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice T, i wouldnt mind having one of those maybe one of the pet stores in phoenix will get some in

Mike G.

Arachnopeon
:?
what's the brown patch on the middle of his/her back. My G. aureostriata has a "patch" that looks very similar.

Thanks,
Mike G.

Iktomi

Arachnoservant
Old Timer
I think that is just from kicking hairs at me. She's very "outspoken" that way! :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Mine too.... it WAY cute, those little back legs goiing at 900 mph!!!!=D

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
The patch

Originally posted by Mike G.
:?
what's the brown patch on the middle of his/her back. My G. aureostriata has a "patch" that looks very similar.

Thanks,
Mike G.
I'm pretty sure it's what they call a "mirror patch" though I don't remember what the function of it is supposed to be. I bought a cobalt redrump from John Bell last year and it had this "mirror patch" as he called it. I just don't remember what he said about it except that it was normal. I've never seen this gal kick hairs so it can't be from hair-kicking.

Even freshly molted Green Bottle Blues and Cobalt Rerumps have them. My guess is that it is common in all the Cyclosternum and Chromatppelma species.

Wysi