as good as my H. maculata would let me do

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
shy lil girl would hide at every good photo opportunity like she knew i was trying to get a good pic.

Attachments

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
shy lil girl would hide at every good photo opportunity like she knew i was trying to get a good pic.
L,
I know what you mean, sometimes it takes days to get a good shot. My camera is always ready for a photo opp. :rolleyes:

Ernie

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
All the pictures I have of mine have also been really poor quality because it is a difficult spider to photograph. I got a new digital camera for Christmas so it should solve my picture problems. Now I no longer have to use a webcam.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
On the top near the bramch, is that all webbing? WOW~! I dont think i am ready for this T yet! They are very pretty! How often do they web? That is a pretty good pic! I heard that they love to hide! How big is yours? Sorry for allt the Questions!:8o , Thanks,

James:rolleyes:

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
On the top near the bramch, is that all webbing?
yes it is.
How often do they web?
shes made that retreat you see there and hasnt added much in a week or so. she did that in a matter of 4 hours.
I heard that they love to hide! How big is yours?
yes she hides virtually all the time. shes about 6-6.5"
Sorry for allt the Questions!
hey man no problem thats why these boards are here.;)