Arizona People

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
I'd be down BrettG! Would have to be a weekend though as I work like a dog during the week. Plus would give me a chance to chat up species!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anyone here besides Kelly and I going to the ATS conference??

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
Me and the wife are going Brett. Are you going down to Tucson for Ken the Bug Guy's grand opening in 2 weeks?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Me and the wife are going Brett. Are you going down to Tucson for Ken the Bug Guy's grand opening in 2 weeks?
Not sure yet.Would love to,but might be busy...ATS should be a blast,you staying at the Hilton?We are planning on bringing some goodies for the raffle as well;) It will be our 1st year,really hoping to have a great time.
Can I actually smell something of an Az group FINALLY starting????

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
Yeah me and the wife will be staying at the hotel. Not quite sure on the dates yet. I think maybe Friday-Sunday?

What kinds of "goodies" ?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Probably some P.pulcher assuming they develop,possibly A.minatrix or two.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I'm going to try and make it to ATS this year. Should be fun! :)

RS4guy

Arachnosquire
I snowbird quite frequently during the winter months, I have a place in Scottsdale, I would be game if the dates fall on a day Im there. I often found arizona barks and other inverts on the hikes I take. Never seen a T though....

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
Im taking off of work for ten days and flying over to Tucson for the ATS and this will be my first real vacation in like seven years.
Im getting a rental with unlimited miles. You know the saying... "drive it like a rental". oh yea... can i ship some T's to someone for the raffle? i'd rather not hassle with the flight.

IM STOKED TO GO EXPLORING IN THE DESERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im taking off of work for ten days and flying over to Tucson for the ATS and this will be my first real vacation in like seven years.
Im getting a rental with unlimited miles. You know the saying... "drive it like a rental". oh yea... can i ship some T's to someone for the raffle? i'd rather not hassle with the flight.

IM STOKED TO GO EXPLORING IN THE DESERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you ship them to us we can bring them to the Hilton for you.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
if i am not working i might be helping out Ken the bug guy at his table

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
I really look forward to taking so much time off from work - exploration of a state i've been to only twice - relaxation - and learning

I plan on donating quite a bit to the raffle and screen printing some decals for the ATS, I'd like to help grow this thing...

Plus I like the idea of getting a "real" vacation out of the deal every year... July here I come :)

Trogdora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll be at the ATS conference for the third year in a row. :) I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This will be our 14th annual conference and they are always a blast. Stay tuned for more announcements coming about speakers, field trips etc. In the meantime anyone who registers early (before May 1st) will be eligible to win a P. metallica sling.

http://www.atshq.org/conference.php

Any questions about the conference, send me a PM.

Ollie Meidinger
Public Relations Officer
American Tarantula Society

Porp

Arachnosquire
Anyone here besides Kelly and I going to the ATS conference??
We are planning on going, Patrick has gotten us stoked about it, my wife and 2 kids (4 and 6) are very excited. I sure hope the savings account has built up enough by then so we can go!

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
If i hit the mega millions tonight I'll pay for the whole event and buy a nice piece of property in tucson with a pool and a slide

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If i hit the mega millions tonight I'll pay for the whole event and buy a nice piece of property in tucson with a pool and a slide
Make it in Oro Valley ;)
it does not have the sewage treatment plant smell that the upper half of Tuscon has.......

Nikki1984

Arachnosquire
I wish I had a vehicle that got better than 16 miles per gal. I would love to go to Ken the Bug Guys opening and the ATS conference. Hopefully I can get something together for the ATS conference and be able to swing by Ken's place and check it out (aka buy copious amounts of Ts) on the way back to Prescott. Nice to find other AZ enthusiasts.

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ken is a big supporter of the ATS and will be at the conference. I expect he'll have a large number of inverts for sale in our Spider Mall.