Argh! You Guys Decide For Me.

Which Should I NOT Get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweetmisery

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL I can't believe you put (B. Emilia rare but bland) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I miss something?

Well thats a good (post moult?) pic. Its just that 95% of the pics Ive seen(and Ive browsed on a lot), compared to Smithi, Auratum, Boehmi, its color seem faded. I dont know, maybe I just didnt see one in real life(or did but didnt really notice much cuz I was excited purchasing my first T!)...

xBurntBytheSunx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh i do like brachys, but mine are pet rocks. my curly hair, which i was told is a very active T has webbed up its flower pot and has been there about all year. mine also aren't the best feeders. they also aren't very docile either.

i think my more exciting T's are my OBT's that never met a meal they didn't like, are active webbers, and are absolutely gorgeous. i also love my avic who is super calm and doesn't seem to mind handling and also is quick as lightning to grab up its meals.

t's are all fun regardless but i think aside from brachy's beautiful colors they haven't been my favorite t's.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love the black triangle marking on the carapace. It looks like they're wearing little masks. :)

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree with Sweetmisery on emilia...though I have never seen one. In a lot of photos they seem to be a kind of burnt orange red...compare that to the flames on B. auratum, overall appearance and yellow orange of B. smithi, and the fiery red of B. boehmei.

However...the common name is bloodleg. Perhaps in life a deep ruby red color? It could also be a sort of optical illusion that since emilia has so much area on its body colored with this red it seems less brilliant than the bands on smithi.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Geeez ! Just pick SOMETHING ! I just ordered a female Chaco Gold Knee and a OBT. You really can't go wrong ! LOL

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What exactly do you define as exciting when it comes to Ts? Just wondering.
right all of my brachys keep me entertained, but then again all of my T's keep me entertained. But my emilias are fun to play with and show off not something many people see often IME. :D

once again talkenlate04 love the pic (awsome) can't wait for mine to get to that size.