Are You Threatening Me?!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Here is my little N chromatus, Teodoro, in a rare display. I tried to take his old flower pot away and give him a larger one. He wasn't having any of it! That pot was like a binky or blankie for him. (I did manage to swap them immediately after his last molt).

Marga

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. geniculata spreading the love after she destroyed plants she had at her hide(will put new ones) and I tried to take the leaves out. You cann see her venom really pouring out of her !

Raven9464

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Samara, my OBT, really looks like she's holding out her arms for a hug here I think {D

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not a clear picture but funny. I went to open her tank to give her a cricket, just as I touched it, she slowly threw up this threat pose

...or maybe she's giving thanks to the great primate in the sky who provides :p

Last edited:

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How the heck do you get a B.smithi mad enough to do a threat posture? Mine is so docile. Unlike my Rosie...
I gave her a superworm but she didn't want to it so she did the pose when I took it out. But well, she is moody, sometimes she flicks hair, sometims allows to be handled, next time doesen't want to and flees. Thats what I love about her, she is really active and not your typical smithi.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll contribute

A. brocklehursti, always wants to get me {D

beccahosierr

Arachnosquire
Just find them interesting :) I didn't see any of these topics on here so I thought I would make one. Just want to see your threat postures :)