Are these eggs?

Jimi Thing

Arachnopeon
Forgive the noobish question but I've been seeing these things scattered around the dirt of my H Lividum's enclosure.
When I bought the T from my LPS it had been there for roughly 2 months on dry substrait about 1/2 inch deep so I brought it home put it in a more suitable environment and instantly it started to burrow. I hadn't seen the T for about 2 weeks so today I decided to pull a little webbing from the hide to see if it was ok and sure enough, I saw movement. I also saw these little things which resemble eggs.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd say those are eggs for sure!.....unless your T likes bath beeds in her burrow,....or maybe perfectly polished bolus's......lol

seriously tho, probly eggs ya....wierd??....did she epic fail during sac creation??.....probly due to the stress of the LPS,/shipping/re-housing/being pulled from her natural enviroment during her gravid-ness........to bad some free haplo slings woulda been a nice treat!

Jimi Thing

Arachnopeon
I guess she must have as these were scattered around the dirt of the enclosure. She totally webbed her hide shut. Should I dig it open and see if she's sitting on a sac?

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
in many brands of potting soil they include small beads of fertilizer.

From your picture I cannot determine positively which these are.
some clues that lead me in both directions:

I've been seeing these things scattered around the dirt
- leads me to say these are likely fertilizer

I decided to pull a little webbing from the hide to see if it was ok and sure enough, I saw movement. I also saw these little things which resemble eggs
- leads me to think eggs.

can you get a closer shot?

Were there lots of these in the webbing???

the various sizes also point to both:
- some eggs at different stages of dessication OR fertilizer at diff stages of dissolving.

Jimi Thing

Arachnopeon
Fertilizer was something that I was thinking about seeing how I used 50/50 potting soil and coconut fiber mix. I just don't remember seeing them when I was setting the enclosure up. I didn't see any of these things in the webbing itself, just on the dirt.

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Fertilizer was something that I was thinking about seeing how I used 50/50 potting soil and coconut fiber mix. I just don't remember seeing them when I was setting the enclosure up. I didn't see any of these things in the webbing itself, just on the dirt.
now I am 99.9% sure those are NOT eggs.
Spraying and watering will uncover these.