Are any of the large scolopendra centipedes on the milder side venom wise?

Arachnopotamus Rex

Arachnosquire
They are such beautiful animals.
At some point down the line I'd like to get one (not this year), but I've never kept any centipedes before, and I was wondering what the best beginner species was (assuming there is one).
Obviously I don't plan on getting pinched, and I'm very careful with all my animals (both for their sake and mine), but I also don't want to start with something "high end" on the "imma about to say every swear in the book" pain scale without some decent experience behind me lol.

pentapede

Arachnosquire
So if you want a beginner centipede, you should get a Scolopendra Polymorpha (bee sting venom). arid, with a water dish. the only thing some people don't like is that they stay small, maxing out (on average) at about 5 inches. now, a similar option Is a Scolopendra Heros I would not recommend this usually, but because the title was
"Are any of the large scolopendra centipedes on the milder side venom wise?", the answer is yes. they are probably strongest venom in North America, and a bite from an adult absolutely sucks, but still isn't much compared to a Dehaani. these are an large(7-8 inches) pede that is quite active in my experience. another suggestion is Scolopendra Gigantea (the only one on this list i have not been bit by), this is the largest species in the world. their venom is supposedly less potent than that of a Heros. however it is a GIANT (over 12 inches) pede, and with that body size, come a bigger fang size. if you got bit the fang would go incredibly deep into your skin.

Regards,
pentapede

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I'd definitely start with Scolopendra polymorpha. You can find them at local reptile expos by the hundreds, and very cheap too.

These guys are escape artists so make sure to get a tall container with a secure lid.

Glorfindel

Arachnoknight
Obviously care should be taken not to be bitten in the first place, no handling for both sakes.
Large pinchers would hurt even without venom.

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Obviously care should be taken not to be bitten in the first place, no handling for both sakes.
Large pinchers would hurt even without venom.
Hands off approach like what I do with tarantulas. Hard to get bitten if you don’t hold them ever.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Venom Potency should certainly be considered when choosing a Friend.
Appearance is another, as is Overall Behavior.
Ease of Maintenance,
Cost $$$,
Some of these criteria rank higher or lower depending on Personal Preference