Arboreal T's

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus is my favorite arboreal genus without a doubt ;-) With the new species we have found I am up at 5 species in my collection so far - with more to come ;-) Second favorite arboreal genus is Stromatopelma, and third is Poecilotheria ;-)

Regards
Søren

Which genus of arboreal T's are your favorite?

Avic's
Poecs
Psalmos
Other

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus
Poecilotheria

without a doubt, these genera :D

Rob

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tie

i can't decide between Avics and Pokies. It's like comparing my two favorite dog breeds: Australian Shepherds - cute and fluffy like Avics and Dobies - elegant and beautiful like Pokies. They're just too different. i guess if i had to decide i would lean Avic - only because i am still very new to Pokies and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little nervous when having to deal with them but they seem much easier than any of my African terrestrials - haven't ventured to African aboreals and don't plan to in the near future!

BigHairy8's

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Any pokie, H. maculata and S. calciatum. Beauty and attitude! Forgive if the spelling is wrong.:D

dalejamin

Arachnopeon
I'm venturing slowly into the more defensive T's. Thus far, I love my avics first and foremost, but am considering getting a p. cambridgei. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve to try a pokie {D

Ben

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its way to hard to pic favorits... expesialy sence arborials is all i have.. the only T i keep thats not an arboial is the GBB and even theyre considered semi arborial..

i just got a new ornata sling yesterday =]

im happy.

out of my collection my P. cambridgi is probrably my favorit.. just because it was my first fast one that kept me on my toes.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poecilotheria, I like aggressive and fast T's.. and in arboreals I go with poecilotheria sp. my favorite Regalis and Rufilata..

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I think everyone here knows my answer to this.

Psalmopoeus hands down. Speed, color, attitude, size, fast growing, etc...

-Sean

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Poecilotheria all the way for me! I can't get enough of these guys and I keep every species I can get my hands on! I believe they're just beautiful spiders. I love the body and carapace patterns and the range of colourations between species. For me, the fiestiness (I know I'm a horrible speller!) isn't the deciding factor :p

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was referring to the differences between Avics and Poecs when i said that, If I wanted a mean T I would have gotten an African or something, Poecs are in my opinion the most beautifully colored T out there with Avics a close second. The yellow and shades of purple and blue just do it for me.:)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm with you on that one Novak ! the less handling the better for me :]
Haha I like the big fast ones too, but... I think the Avics look cuter and better. Shh though, this might get the pokie fans riled up.

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I like avics to i love the pink toes, they are definitely more personable.:}