User Arachnid Addicted's Tarantula Pictures

Spasshasser

Arachnopeon
@Arachnid Addicted a little off topic, and you may not care to know; however working in film/photography seeing your name watermarked on beautiful images is very unfortunate.

I always suggest using metadata to digitally watermark images. Or if you prefer the watermark on the image a standardized location, normally bottom right corner, is a bit better.

Feel free to ignore if this is unwanted advice.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
I love those little eyes! Great photo, as usual :)
Thanks a lot. :)

@Arachnid Addicted a little off topic, and you may not care to know; however working in film/photography seeing your name watermarked on beautiful images is very unfortunate.

I always suggest using metadata to digitally watermark images. Or if you prefer the watermark on the image a standardized location, normally bottom right corner, is a bit better.

Feel free to ignore if this is unwanted advice.
Hi there, I totally understand what you meant but since I've already seen my pics being used for others, I decided to put the watermark next to the subject on purpose. I used to put it in one of the corners but I notice it was cut off the pic so, unless I dont have any option, I put it near the subject.

Thanks for your concern and advice. :)

Poecilotheria smithi
3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: