Appropriately sized enclo?

MainMann

Arachnosquire
Hello!
So my LP recently molted, and i wanted to switch enclosures since the old one is way too narrow for her. So i got an acrylic enclosure from a friend, the height is 17cm, width is 20cm, and length is 40cm. Is this too big for a 13cm spider? I will of course give the spider adequate hides and cover.

Thank you in advance! Maman

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
That is a species who grows quickly and gains a lot of size each moult. All my Lasiodora were always put into larger enclosures so I could cut down on the number of times I was rehousing them. No, that is not too big.

MainMann

Arachnosquire
That is a species who grows quickly and gains a lot of size each moult. All my Lasiodora were always put into larger enclosures so I could cut down on the number of times I was rehousing them. No, that is not too big.
Thank youuu! Looking forward to rehouse my big girl ;)

boina

Lady of the mites
No, that's not to big at all. Mine actually got bigger enclosures at that size (30x60cm ground space) and they use all the space, but then I love larger enclosures and I do have the space. Lasiodoras are generally pretty active and not intimidated by wide open spaces.

MainMann

Arachnosquire
No, that's not to big at all. Mine actually got bigger enclosures at that size (30x60cm ground space) and they use all the space, but then I love larger enclosures and I do have the space. Lasiodoras are generally pretty active and not intimidated by wide open spaces.
Yess that's exactly how I've observed my LP! She just stands on top of her hide and never uses it, so i guess this upgrade will suit her well!