Aphonopelma seemani rehoused

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Is that a cheese ball container? Lol I housed all my A. ezendami in those. $5.49 each! And free cheeseballs! :D

14pokies

Arachnoprince
After viewing @14pokies thread about housing an A. seemani in a more vertical orientation. I decided to give it a try as well. Here are some pics :) View attachment 225404 View attachment 225405 View attachment 225406 View attachment 225407
I'm glad I inspired you to try something a little different with your seemanni, I hope it works out as well as mine currently is!

Sorry about leaving you hanging about the substrate ( work is brutal right now and I don't have much time to respond to posts) I'm just using slightly moist coco fiber that I packed down fairly hard..

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I'm glad I inspired you to try something a little different with your seemanni, I hope it works out as well as mine currently is!

Sorry about leaving you hanging about the substrate ( work is brutal right now and I don't have much time to respond to posts) I'm just using slightly moist coco fiber that I packed down fairly hard..
Oh ok; For this one I used about a 60/40 mix of peatmoss and coco fiber :)