Anyone have an idea for a remedy?

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is one of the pitfalls to having unique pets that most other people don't have :wall:

The largest of my Indian mudskippers has beaten up the middle sized one pretty badly. I don't see any hunks missing, but he appears to be missing the greater majority of his scales plus movement appears to be bother him :(

I feel the need to do something, but I don't know what :? My setup includes a shallow pool for rolling in, so I really don't have that much liquid to treat. This one spends the least amount of time in the water out of the three anyways.

Does anyone/has anyone kept amphibians? Is there anything used for like, frogs, to treat cuts/wounds? I'm thinking a topical would be the best way to treat.

They are a brackish species. It's been so long since I kept normal fish, but I do remember using salt in the past to help treat illnesses. Maybe they salty water & time is the best I can do? I use instant ocean to mix their water.

The offender has been removed to a temporary setup. I had been watching for aggression from any which one of them, which hadn't surfaced until today. Thinking the peace was disrupted by moving them yesterday to my new apartment :mad:

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would try a dilute solution of melafix or methylene blue and watch closely.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To late, I had lost him by time I got home from work tonight :(