Anyone going to the reptile show at Oaks?

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
Hey everybody i was just wondering if anyone would be down at the oaks show this weekend. Ill be going down there to pick up a few Ts!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
The Reading Pa show is always a pretty good venue.. I usually attend but I'm down south at the moment..

Go to a vendor with big snakes like retics burms condas and ask if tripple nipple is at the show! He is one of the coolest guys you will ever talk to!

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
The Reading Pa show is always a pretty good venue.. I usually attend but I'm down south at the moment..

Go to a vendor with big snakes like retics burms condas and ask if tripple nipple is at the show! He is one of the coolest guys you will ever talk to!
Deff will! Its going to be my 1st time at an oaks show ive been to a few others but i am hoping this one will be better!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
If your curious as to who will be vending just google the event and check out the vendor list and then visit that vendors web page..It can give you a pretty good idea as to what will be offered..

jim777

Arachnosquire
I missed this one but may go to the one in November. Is there typically a charge to get into these shows?