Anyone else have a T with a missing body part?... haha

desireewolfgang

Arachnopeon
So, yeah.. My rose hair is definitely missing a pedipalp. I don't know if this will ever be a problem for him, and he has no problem catching crickets right now. Anyone else think this may be a problem for him in the future or ever have a T that was missing something?
I didn't purchase this one. He was actually a gift from a friend for my birthday, and I noticed he only had one pedipalp right away. He is super calm, but I wish I knew what happened to him. :\

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
My KB is missing a pedipalp but she is still eating and doing very well.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I have a P chordatus that lost 3 legs during its last molt! Still takes down crickets with ease lol

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So, yeah.. My rose hair is definitely missing a pedipalp. I don't know if this will ever be a problem for him, and he has no problem catching crickets right now. Anyone else think this may be a problem for him in the future or ever have a T that was missing something?
I didn't purchase this one. He was actually a gift from a friend for my birthday, and I noticed he only had one pedipalp right away. He is super calm, but I wish I knew what happened to him. :\
It will take awhile at that size, but it will regenerate the pedipalp in a couple of molts. Molts can come once a year at that size though.:) If it has no problem eating, then it should be just fine.

We have had a P. murinus lose a leg and it regenerated in 2 molts. The first one it was back, but gimpy. The second it was good as new.

pok2010

Arachnopeon
this is gift, we named him that as he was a freebeee he is our immature male P.murinus, there is an arrow pointing were the missing leg should be, he is amazing, and love him to peices {D

so heres gift =]

stunning spider he is =]

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a G pulchra missing a leg until a recent molt. I'm much happier even though it's new limb is thin.