Anybody else going?

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was curious to see if anyone else is going to the Daytona FL Reptile Expo this August? (21st-23rd) We're definitely going, gonna pick up a pastel female Python regius and maybe a scorpion or two... ;) :D

Reptile Breeders Expo

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeeep. I'm kinda of a permanent fixture in the KBFauna mobile.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet! We'll probably be bumpin' into you guys there!

I'm excited, can't wait to see what they have!! I can't wait to see their pythons! {D

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:razz: I will be coming all the way from Napa, California. Dont know which I'm more excited about, the Daytona show or the shuttle launch on the 25!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you're there on Saturday look for a tall guy wearing one of your cool fang bracelets! :D

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In a bathing suit and a black shirt I am sure lol.. I am easy to spot... Tall and lanky

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Everybody knows what I look like so I should be an easy find :rolleyes: especially carrying my camera. I'm tempted to wear a red shirt or a black and white striped shirt that way if I get lost Matt can find me!! {D Haha...

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll have my camera as well. I am sure it's not as good as yours. I have my eyes on some Red eyed tree frogs or some poison dart frogs if I can snag some at a good price. I just bought the 2 t's I was going to look for there lol..

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What kind of camera do you have? It doesn't seem to do too bad! :) The more I think about it the more I want to get a couple scorpions at the show. If we don't come out of there with a ball python (or a few) we'll at least come out of there with some inverts! Tarantulas, scorps, the good stuff!

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
we've talked about this before. It is a FinePix S7000 19x Digital(6x optical 3.2x digital) made by Fujifilm. Eats batteries like a snack.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
we've talked about this before. It is a FinePix S7000 19x Digital(6x optical 3.2x digital) made by Fujifilm. Eats batteries like a snack.
Ahh that's right.. Sorry I forgot :eek: :D Canons do pretty well on their rechargeable batteries. That's one reason why I like them so much. I used to use the rechargeable AA batteries when I had my Fuji S700, they lasted a long time.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heh, change of plans! I'm not going because I'll be on a fabulous road trip from Las Vegas back to FL. OH WELL.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I spent too much money at the last rep show I went to last week. :( Lol I'm still trying to figure out how to hide my new snake. So, I don't think I will be attending.

natebugman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll be going...probably on Saturday, but not sure yet. Hope they have the t's I want.

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm pretty excited to see what kind of ball pythons they're gonna have. I think Tarantula Inc. is going to be there, I'm curious to see what T's will be at the expo.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I hear it won't be as big as the past years due to the economy and all..
That would be a big bummer. I went last year and it was massive! I truly enjoyed myself. Hopefully it wont end up being a disappointment.