Any new T books in the works?

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have about 5 books on tarantulas and have read them all about a dozen times now. We need an updated one with photos of all the new t's that are now in the market. Anyone here of any new books in the works?

Bob

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Not enough out there....

I agree, it would be nice to see a new book. I've looked all over the web and at book stores. I figure, I'll get up to 850 T's and I'll be able to write my own book with thousands of pic's!:D

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Not enough out there....

Originally posted by D-Man
I agree, it would be nice to see a new book. I've looked all over the web and at book stores. I figure, I'll get up to 850 T's and I'll be able to write my own book with thousands of pic's!:D
Hi guys,
Have you got these little ditties:

Andrew Smith's (chairman of he BTS) books, there are about 4 of them now and they are all pretty good reading. He has a video or two out as well.

Some of the books available through the ATS (mosly written by Spider bob, RGB III), have a look at their site and check 'em out.

Foelix's Biology of Spiders, a must have if you would like to learn more about the,well, biology of spiders ;)

There are probably some of the European books you haven't seen yet, by Volker Von Wirth and Gunter Schmidt, although I wouldn't comment personally on Gunter's book. Volker is a member of this board actually and one of the most knowledgable enthusiasts around.

Some of the older books on T's are fun reading, like Philippe de Visjoli's book, Arachnomania, Jon Coote's Tarantulas and Rankin and Walls' Taratulas and Scorpions, although most of the info is outdated and very wrong(Rankin and Walls and Coote), still fun books though.

I haven't bohered mentioning the more popular books around because you guys probably have these.

Cheers,
Steve