Any New Additions?

Ian14

Arachnobaron
A lovely gbb sling that's already moulted and looking great.
Plus 4 scolopendra dehaani and an Asian forest scorpling, all captive born.
I have a few species I would like, but in no rush.
At the moment my priorities are getting new, bigger enclosures for my existing, quickly growing slings.

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
I recently cleared out a lot of shelf space and had a little extra money come in so have bought a few more tarantulas.

Brachypelma klaasi x2
Nhandu coloratovillosus
Psalmopoeus cambridgei
Psalmopoeus irminia
Pterinopelma sazmai

I also bought a mystery box which I'm looking forward to what I will get. It's of a decent price so I'm expecting another handful of tarantulas from it. The seller I bought it from has such a huge range of spiders to buy from that I really have 0 clue on what I could possibly get. They will all be new worlds though, that I know for sure. :)

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
I also bought a mystery box which I'm looking forward to what I will get. It's of a decent price so I'm expecting another handful of tarantulas from it. The seller I bought it from has such a huge range of spiders to buy from that I really have 0 clue on what I could possibly get. They will all be new worlds though, that I know for sure. :)
My mystery box came today and I couldn't be happier with it! It was a mix of slings and juveniles. These are the species:

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (female)
Grammostola pulchripes
Kochiana brunnipes
Neoholothele incei
Nhandu chromatus
(female)
Nhandu carapoensis
Pamphobeteus antinous
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Psalmopoeus reduncus
Pseudoclamoris gigas

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I was technically not going to get anymore spiders for a while (*rolls eyes*), but a nice dude I’ve chatted with on IG reached out to me and asked if I wanted anything because he was downsizing his collection and is local to me.

Sooo yesterday I came home with ten more spiders D:

Five I asked for:
Aphonopelma xwalxwal
Neischnocolus sp Ami
Neischnocolus sp Panama
Neischnocolus yupanquii
Neostenotarsus sp Suriname

Freebies he added, three of which were actually on my list-?:
Aphonopelma chalcodes
Hebestatis theveneti
Cyclocosmia torreya
Calisoga sp
Viridasius fasciatus

That last one, the Madagascar wandering spider, I hadn’t heard of before. It’s gnarly! There are also a few larger females of species I have smaller specimens of, so I’m pretty excited to potentially breed them if my juveniles mature out male.

I realized, however, that feeding night might need to be split up, since this puts me over 100 specimens now, and I won’t have time to properly fawn over them all if I try to do it all in one night.

Unfortunately for my wallet, he’s now asking me if I want any African species or sp from the Philippines, and he’s got really cool things ;__;

Anyway, here are a few pics I grabbed before I put them away last night. Calisoga sp:
E181233A-54A8-4422-AAAB-06C8C47439F0.jpeg
Viridasius fasciatus:
24DA21DE-B5C0-433A-A3F9-5B0AD86BE064.jpeg
I’m naming it Photon Torpedo because it’s a teleporter.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I was technically not going to get anymore spiders for a while (*rolls eyes*), but a nice dude I’ve chatted with on IG reached out to me and asked if I wanted anything because he was downsizing his collection and is local to me.

Sooo yesterday I came home with ten more spiders D:

Five I asked for:
Aphonopelma xwalxwal
Neischnocolus sp Ami
Neischnocolus sp Panama
Neischnocolus yupanquii
Neostenotarsus sp Suriname

Freebies he added, three of which were actually on my list-?:
Aphonopelma chalcodes
Hebestatis theveneti
Cyclocosmia torreya
Calisoga sp
Viridasius fasciatus

That last one, the Madagascar wandering spider, I hadn’t heard of before. It’s gnarly! There are also a few larger females of species I have smaller specimens of, so I’m pretty excited to potentially breed them if my juveniles mature out male.

I realized, however, that feeding night might need to be split up, since this puts me over 100 specimens now, and I won’t have time to properly fawn over them all if I try to do it all in one night.

Unfortunately for my wallet, he’s now asking me if I want any African species or sp from the Philippines, and he’s got really cool things ;__;

Anyway, here are a few pics I grabbed before I put them away last night. Calisoga sp:
View attachment 379305
Viridasius fasciatus:
View attachment 379306
I’m naming it Photon Torpedo because it’s a teleporter.
Love the leg striping on that spider. Really cool!

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I received an unexpected performance bonus from my employer. I had to order one P. victori and one P. pulcher female each. Deliveries will be made on Thursday! 😁

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
I received an unexpected performance bonus from my employer. I had to order one P. victori and one P. pulcher female each. Deliveries will be made on Thursday! 😁
please post pictures of both females. very nice additions

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Yep, Psalmos and tapis are my passion! You can currently see a picture of P. pulcher on the startpage...

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Im jealous! I want to spend a little of my stimulus check on another spider but my fiance is super against it so I'm not going to rock the boat.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Your time will come! :spider:
It will. He did say that i can get more tarantulas when my mature males pass away. Right now I have 3 mature males. One is a grouchy, elderly OBT thats been mature for about a year. He's still going strong! We agreed on 25 inverts as my maximum so im going to honor the agreement.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
It will. He did say that i can get more tarantulas when my mature males pass away. Right now I have 3 mature males. One is a grouchy, elderly OBT thats been mature for about a year. He's still going strong! We agreed on 25 inverts as my maximum so im going to honor the agreement.
If HE is your dad, he is right!
If HE is your husband - than fight for your right to own more spiders!!! ;)

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Bacon! That has a freaking skull on the carapace and black and white prison uniform stripes!!! Your new handle is WardenBacon.
hahahahha! My high security confinement facilities are tight as a drum, but this thing might be a bit of a challenge, it's so fast.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
hahahahha! My high security confinement facilities are tight as a drum, but this thing might be a bit of a challenge, it's so fast.
Well after I sent you my reply I noticed a second skull face on the abdomen. I’m sending a priest over in case you got Rosemary’s baby in your hands. I’m sure it’s neighboring cell mates are sleeping with eight eyes open. Looks cool though.

Got confirmation the P. reduncus should arrive tomorrow. This completes my Psalmopoeus collection, at least what’s available in the hobby I’m aware of. That’s it, unless I can add more T. Panama to the collection I’m golden. The G. iheringi is becoming a space hog. At what looks like a whopping 3.25” I’m hoping it’s considered a juvenile at this point. 😅

Last edited by a moderator:

Xharyel

Arachnopeon
Got another Pampho (I love Pamphos!!), got a pretty SWEET deal for a P. sp solaris so I just jumped on the opportunity as I don't think I'd find a cheaper deal. (Still, I probably won't be buying any new Ts for a while 😂)

He just arrived today, safe and sound! Housed him and he went straight to the water dish.

Right now I'm just so happy and excited, can't wait to watch it grow and sex it in a few molts.

Attachments