Any New Additions?

RevS

Arachnopeon
So... Instead of waiting for a potential eggsack the breeder just gave me two GBB slings right away - as an exchange for my mature male.

He also suggested that he might drop by my place to return the male if he survives so... Win-win?

So - I want to officially welcome my 2 new GBBs in my small collection.

And anyway - I said that 6 Ts is enough and here I am with 10 already... (I'm still going to count the mature male for now).

jay444

Arachnosquire
Got some new Ts arriving on tuesday! i couldnt resist the 20% off of everything so i helped myself

1 Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan
1 Chilobrachys sp. Cambodian Blue
1 Chilobrachys sp. Electric Blue
1 Lampropelma nigerrimum arboricola
1 Omothymus violaceopes
1 Omothymus schiodtei
1 Ornithoctonus aureotibialis
1 Poecilotheria vittata
1 Phormingochilus sp. rufus
3 Pterinochilus murinus (RCF)
1 Selenocosmia arndsti
3 Sericopelma sp. santa catalina

and a Selenops radiata freebie!
Selenocosmia arndsti are on my wishlist for sure. They look amazing

WolvesInSpaceMarines

Arachnopeon
Just put in an order for:

2xPandinus imperator (juveniles)
1xBrachypelma smithi
1xCaribena versicolor
1xPsalmopoeus pulcher (this should be fun)

idk I like poofy T‘s lol.

Gravy Train

Arachnopeon
Picked up the following yesterday:

- C. Darlingi
- C. Marshalli
- P. Muticus

The seller also threw in x2 T. Albopilosum.

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
After allowing my collection to wind down slowly over the last few years, I've just put in my first orders for new taratunlas in 3-4 years!

Brachypelma emilia
Brachypelma boehmei
Grammostola pulchra
Tliltocatl albopilosum

I've also got my eyes on a Brachypelma Klaasi and Lasiodora parahybana which I may pull the trigger on buying later tonight. I just have to double check I have enough enclosures for them before I do. All except the T. albopilosum will be slings. With the current cold weather they won't be with me for a week or so, but that'll give me enough time to prepare for them. I'm quite excited! :D

CaliA

Arachnopeon
I have two Avicularia boys, tree tarantulas, their names are Harry and Ron
I am thinking about taking two more girls, I would call them Hermione and Ginny
:rofl::rofl:
I also want to take a ferret soon, but that's another story :happy:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
On Sunday, I picked up four new tarantulas at Repticon:
  • Harpactira pulchripes
  • Megaphobema robustum
  • Aphonopelma chalcodes
  • Chilobrachys dyscolus

All are settling in nicely and have already taken prey.

Dead Blue Deer

Arachnopeon
My newest addition is a field-caught Aphonopelma species, found at 4000' elevation in the Catalina Mountains (Pima Co., AZ). I found her in a burrow underneath a rock. The photo on the left is after a few meals, and the photo on the right is the day I caught her. Not sure if this is a dwarf species (A. saguaro) or a subadult A. catalina. In any case, a very attractive little T!

EuRK6YxUUAQTaP5.jpg 149402946_10103714699998627_822825545978293551_o.jpg

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Arriving tomorrow:
2 x P sazimai sling
2 x C hati hati sling
1 x H himalayana sling
1 x T cupreus sling
1 x A geniculata juvenile 0.1
1 x P murinus juvenile 0.1
and 4 Freebies...

Wednesday won´t be boring ;-)

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
After allowing my collection to wind down slowly over the last few years, I've just put in my first orders for new taratunlas in 3-4 years!

Brachypelma emilia
Brachypelma boehmei
Grammostola pulchra
Tliltocatl albopilosum

I've also got my eyes on a Brachypelma Klaasi and Lasiodora parahybana which I may pull the trigger on buying later tonight. I just have to double check I have enough enclosures for them before I do. All except the T. albopilosum will be slings. With the current cold weather they won't be with me for a week or so, but that'll give me enough time to prepare for them. I'm quite excited! :D
I pulled the trigger on the B. klaasi and L. parahybana and had a B. albiceps added in. Additionally some breeders/websites were having really good deals on a number of species that I wanted and I couldn't resist. I've also got orders for:

Acanthoscurria geniculata
Brachypelma auratum
Brachypelma baumgarteni
Grammostola pulchripes
Nhandu tripepii
Phormictopus auratus
Psalmopoeus pulcher

They're all slings. I've cleared out/prepared a shelf to be my sling "nusery" and have all the enclosures I need for them. It has plenty of space for all of the above. They should all be with me Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm extremely excited! :D

voidwitch

Arachnopeon
I have the following tarantulas due to arrive the first week of March. So far I've only kept slings, so very excited for some larger specimens :)

T. Albopilosum (sub adult)
B. Albiceps (juvenile)
B. Auratum (juvenile)

This will be my first experience with Brachypelma/Tliltocotl as well.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I met up with my bug dealer in a parking lot for another illicit exchange of money and arachnids. Picked up two more Plesiopelma sp. Bolivia and three Euathlus(?) sp. "gold" lowland.
IMG_7503.jpg

Rehoused them last night:
IMG_7533.jpg

Fricken adorable. Here are the gold lowlands:
IMG_7540.JPG IMG_7542.JPG
IMG_7550.JPG

The little Plesiopelma sp. Bolivia babies are both very tiny. My larger specimen is awesome, so I wanted more. These are a great species, I absolutely adore them so far.

Neither of them wanted to leave the little containers they came into, so I left them in there for now.
IMG_7556.JPG

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
Today I broke my rule of "only (big) visible terrestrials", which last around 10y. For the sake of diversity of my small collection and missing Poecis in my collection! Adult poecis looks really majestic!

Ordered one Poecilotheria regalis 1" and one Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli 1". (Not a fan metallicas, for me they are nr.4 or 5 in the poeci-toplist)

And 0.1 Nhandu chromatus 2.5". ( to keep my rule=))