Any New Additions?

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
got a Cl Score. added another GBB and a C marshalli to go with my C darlingi. Both over 3" already

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
I got myself a birthday present to make up for a sling that died few days ago.
Let me present you my new female subadult Aphonopelma Chalcodes. Together with her I got small C. cyaneopubescens female and received 2 P. atrichomatus slings as freebies.

Eddie789

Arachnopeon
I Got myself a Christmas gift! Picked up a juvenile Avic Avic and an N. Chromatus sling locally yesterday!

Robert Marley

Arachnopeon
I got 3 new slings, though I shutter at the backlash I may receive. 🤣 An A. Avic, H. Maculata and P. Irminia. The H. Mac built it’s burrow in the exact place I hoped it would. I got them in as a package deal that was kinda hard to pass. I have limit of 10 spiders I can keep. I now have 7 of 10 I want. The H. Mac was like pac man to the fruit flies I fed it. I fed put in five it quickly had them all bundled. It was quite fun to watch. The three left to get are C. Versicolor, P. Metallica and gbb. Yes, I will be careful. Yes, I have done the research. No, I don’t plan on handling any of my spiders. Even though the A. Avic is tempting. 🤣

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
I picked up an AF B.hamorii yesterday and an O.violaceopes. I couldn’t get a picture of the Singapore blue but here’s the red knee, she is so beautiful, and well fed. 748DC426-2CE3-4C30-9EC4-BA9E55B981D3.jpeg

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Only 2 on my list I will buy right now due to space and sale of my adult male T. vagans.

G. pulchra and E. campestratus hopefully soon on pulchra and campestratus hopefully before I die. That one very hard to find. Missed my que sometime ago.

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
How big is she and what size enclosure? I'm due for a rehouse as mine is staying out more and becoming more active. Debating on a 12x12x18 or 18x18x24. Mine is almost 4" if not bigger
She is about 5 inches and the enclosure is 8x8x14 I believe. I would prolly go with the smaller one tbh, 18x18x24 is pretty big.

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
She is about 5 inches and the enclosure is 8x8x14 I believe. I would prolly go with the smaller one tbh, 18x18x24 is pretty big.
Do you plan for that to be the final enclosure?. With the x24, I will be able to provide a decent substrate depth plus climbing room and it will bethe final enclosure. Trying to side step 1 rehouse....

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Do you plan for that to be the final enclosure?. With the x24, I will be able to provide a decent substrate depth plus climbing room and it will bethe final enclosure. Trying to side step 1 rehouse....
No this was just a cage I had laying around, and I’ve heard how big they get so I will prolly need something bigger. As adults I don’t think they burrow much, but i could be wrong.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
M. Balfouri young juvie
My jump into the OW. Rehousing was incredibly easy,the spider was a little bit stubborn to leave the vial,but when i finally pushed it out,it just stood where it was. No bolting,no threat posing. However this doesnt mean i will underestimate future rehouses.
1st day jp.jpg

gabrielgartner

Arachnosquire
New haul includes
xenesthis sp blue
sahydroaraneus raja
neoholothele incei gold (freebie)
dolicothele diamantinensis
aviculariaj uruensis type2
bacillochilus xenostridulans

IMG_20210105_115407_731.jpg